Scuba Training Classes
Students completing any CERTIFICATION course at Captain's Corner get free equipment rental on any future trip aboard Sea Eagle
General Note: Captain's Corner cannot be responsible for other people booking us at outrageously expensive prices, wrong prices or dirt cheap prices. Our prices are advertised on this website. Please contact us directly if you have any questions.
DOWNLOAD OUR WEB BROCHURE (PDF Format 552kB)
BEEN THERE, DONE THAT? TRY OUR TECH COURSES
Classes start daily to suit your schedule!
Have a question? Check out our Commonly Asked Questions page. The answer to your question maybe there.
- Scuba Skills Refresher: For divers who have not been diving in the last 1-2 years we offer a short refresher in our pool. Instruction and equipment rental included. $ 40.00.
- Scuba Review: For divers who have not been diving in two or more years we offer an academic and scuba skills refresher, followed by two open water dives. Includes instruction, boat fees and equipment rental. $ 150.00.
- Guided Dives: Divers who prefer may want to rent a buddy. Also recommended for divers who are doing their first ocean dives. $ 40.00 for one to two divers.
- Discover Scuba Diving (Resort Course): A one day program that will introduce non-divers to the world of scuba diving. After a short academic session participants are will learn the necessary skills in our pools, after which they will accompany their instructor on two shallow open water dives on the only living coral reef in North America. Includes instruction, equipment rental and boat fee. The experience may be applied towards the Open Water Diver Certification course. $ 110.00 per person.
- Open Water Referral (Check-Out Dives): Students who complete one or more of the academic, confined water sessions and/or open water dives of the PADI Open Water Diver Course can complete their training at Captain's Corner. From $ 225.00 for four dives (including instruction, equipment rental, boat fees and certification), but prices will vary based on the amount of training that needs to be completed - please contact us for details.*
- Non PADI Referrals: We can complete the open water dive portion for students who have complete their initial training through NAUI, TDI, IDEA, NASDS, PDIC, SSI, YMCA and SDI. Price is as above. Students from other agencies can choose to convert to the PADI Open Water Diver program by completing a confined water session and taking an exam. Please contact us for details. Prices from $ 200.00 including instruction, equipment rental, boat fees and certification.*
- Advanced Open Water Diver: (Click here for more details) The PADI Advanced Open Water Diver program consist of five dives including a navigation dive, deep dive, and three electives dives (choose from night, wreck, multi-level, naturalist, search and recovery, to name just a few). This self study program is designed to expose the Open Water Diver to a wider range of activities while under instructor supervision, thereby allowing the student to gain more confidence. $ 250.00.*
- Specialty Diver Courses: We offer PADI Specialty Diver certifications as Deep Diver, Nitrox, U/W Naturalist, Wreck Diver, Multi-level Diver, Equipment Specialist, Search and Recovery Diver, Underwater Navigator, and Underwater Photographer. From $ 175.00.*
- Emergency First Response: This one day program covers first aid and CPR. $ 100.00.
- Rescue Diver: (Click here for more details) An intensive program for Advanced divers that will expand a diver's knowledge beyond the recreational level. A prerequisite for divers wishing to take a PADI leadership program. Certification in first aid and CPR is required for certification as a PADI Rescue Diver, or may be combined with the PADI Medic First Aid Program as listed above. $ 325.00.*
- Divemaster: (Click here for more details) We offer the internship option for students wishing to become a PADI Divemaster. This intensive program allows the candidate to work with an instructor gaining valuable experience. Please contact us for details. $ 600.00. Does not include PADI certification / membership fee.*
- Nitrox Blending : Now offered from Technical Diving International (TDI). Learn to blend your own gas mixes. Course cost $75.00 plus the required manual $35.00.
- Nitrox Courses: We are now able to offer various levels of Nitrox Certification from PADI, TDI and IANTD. Course cost is $180.00 (includes tanks and gas, but not text books or tables
Interested in extending your diver knowledge with Technical Diver Training. Check out our Technical Diver Training Page
Students completing any CERTIFICATION course at Captain's Corner get free equipment rental on any future trips aboard Sea Eagle.
Note: Texts and dive tables are required and are not included in course fees. Students must also provide a photograph and have a dive logbook. Additional equipment and materials may be required for certain classes. Prices subject to change without notice.
Order your CD-ROM today and take the Open Water Diver Course at Captain's Corner.*
* Course material must be complete in full as per the CD-ROM instructions. Up to five persons may use a copy of the CD-ROM. Completed participant's Knowledge Reviews must be printed out and handed to the instructor prior to the start of the class.